NME & NIRAM 2025
Book your stand alongside 200+ leading manufacturing, industrial equipment suppliers and raw materials sector organisations at West Africa’s leading platform for regional buyers and sellers.
There are multiple options available to you, and opportunities to tailor your participation to maximise ROI.
In order to optimise your participation at the Nigeria Manufacturing Expo, featuring mPAD and NIRAM, you can apply to become a prized sponsor to help secure more contracts, increase your brand awareness, raise your company profile and attract more visitors to your stand.
Please fill in the form below to share your exhibiting enquiry and a member of the Nigeria Manufacturing and Equipment Team will get back to you. Contact your local representative to arrange a meeting and discuss your options in more detail.
An Event Like No Other
- Manufacturing & Equipment Africa gives you the opportunity to connect with – and clinch – new clients from across Africa
- Exhibit your innovation, equipment and manufacturing solutions to thousands of visitors from all over Africa
- Our hosted buyer’s programme brings qualified and leading industry decision makers to you
- We help you take advantage of the huge growth potential within the African continent
- Explore the benefits of the African Continental Free Trade Area, including the growth of the circular economy as more and more countries are realising that if they process their raw materials locally, they benefit far more than by exporting this material
- This initiative creates an exciting market for companies who manufacture the equipment used to manufacture products
- The business to business spend in the manufacturing industry in Africa is expected to reach $666, 3 billion by 2030. Your participation keeps you ahead of the curve
- We offer a full range of sponsorship opportunities to optimise your brand profile
- Two conferences focussing on all aspects of manufacturing and which are CPD approved, ensures that we bring motivated and engaged visitors to the event
Download the Floor Plan
From manufacturing to equipments to raw materials to the consumer, NME & NIRAM will bring all actors together to seize current opportunities, spotlight future ones, and inspire the next generation to join the journey. Find out more about our Audience here.
Find out what space is still available at Nigeria Manufacturing Expo 2025 in Lagos by filling in the form below and seeing the event Floor Plan.
Zones & Pavilions
Nigeria Manufacturing Expo – NME 2025 will offer the full end-to-end manufacturing experience with something available for everyone on the different Zones and Pavilions available on the show floor, including different country pavilions showcasing the countries’ most innovative companies and their technologies.
Fill out the form below to let us know you wish to join one of the zones and pavilions or check out this page for more information.
Building on the success of this year’s Expo, the mPAD and Nigeria Manufacturing Expo 2025 will be almost double in size, covering a massive 5,700m2, welcoming 6500 manufacturing professionals and displaying industry automation and machine tools from 120 world-class manufacturing solutions providers.
International support for the event has rocketed since the prosperous involvement of the China, Japan, India and German Pavilions. The 12 country pavilions planned for 2023 mean that next year’s event will prove to be an even better opportunity for manufacturers to evaluate the best manufacturing solutions in the world.
Discuss exhibiting within a Country Pavilion at the Nigeria manufacturing Expo 2025 with your Country representative.
Request a Call
We at Manufacturing and Equipment West Africa are here to meet your needs. Discuss your thoughts, plans and queries and explore your options to join an event like no other.
Pick from either of the two options below:
SPEAK TO US NOW
Choose to speak to a member of our team now or set up a meeting time:
CLICK HERE TO SPEAK TO US NOW
FILL OUT A FORM
Fill out the form and you will be contacted
by an NME team member:
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR FORM
Online Show Brochure
NME brings all of the manufacturing industry players together to seize the current opportunities, spotlight future ones, and inspire the next generation to participate in the journey towards the future of manufacturing – also online.
Fill out the form below to download the online brochure or check below for more information about our online brands.